# Kicking 50/50
When your clan becomes full, you are required to kick the last person (50/50) in the clan. You should do so as soon as it happens.
The only times that we do not kick 50/50 are:
- 12 hrs before clan chest starts. This is to ensure that people will have time to participate in clan chest.
- 12 hrs after clan chest has finished. This is to ensure that people will have time to open their chests.
- 48 hrs after season resets. This is also known as the grace period.
- Announce in clan that you are kicking 50/50 by saying
50/50in clan chat.
- Demote the member if necessary.
- Go to #bot-commands and run the command
!kick5050 @User. This command does the following:
- Remove the clan tag from the user.
- Send them a DM explaining why they have been kicked from the clan.
- Advise them to join a lower feeder.
!> Aliases for the
!kick5050 command are:
!pleb — this is to ensure that you don’t accidentally type
!kick and kick someone from the server.
- Co-leaders are not exempt from being kicked.
- Elders are not allowed to kick 50/50.