Leaders should perform periodic audits on their clans to make sure that the Discord membership + roles are the same as that in-app.
- Verify that members with the clan tag on Discord are in fact in the clan in-app. If not, remove clan tag from Discord (but do not remove the Member role).
- Note the list of members in the clan who are not on Discord and ask them to join the Discord server.
- Assign clan roles to members.
- After all the clans have completed their audits, people with only the Member role on the server but without any clan assignments can be changed to Visitor.
# Audit the entire family
!racfaudit run or
!racfa run is our all-in-one bot command that will auto-audit the entire family. It does the following:
- Using the API, fetches every single member from our clans.
- Identify members who have not set their tags on Discord (where you should
- Identify members who have the Elder role but not yet promoted in CR.
- Identify members who have specific clan tags but are not in fact in the clan.
- Identify members who do not have the correct clan roles.
# Show results specific only to your clan
!racfa run -c alpha
# Add/remove all necessary roles
!racfa run --exec
# Search members by name
!rs (no space)
Jo͛hͥn̽ #8L9L9GL, Reddit Alpha, Co-Leader, 5278 John #9LL0VQ8L, Reddit Alpha, Co-Leader, 5225 John™ #PL22YQUY, Reddit Alpha, Elder, 5217
Note that it will detect and convert accented characters but
!rs john will not find
Jo͛hͥn̽ as the last accent is in fact too complex.
# Add links to RoyaleAPI (-l or --link option)
!rs -l wo
Woody #8L9J29, Reddit Alpha, Leader, 5285 http://cr-api.com/player/8L9J29 swoleytien #PR0GV29C, Reddit Echo, Elder, 4844 http://cr-api.com/player/PR0GV29C SenzTwo #2QG089JU2, Reddit Foxtrot, Member, 4396 http://cr-api.com/player/2QG089JU2 mr.wolf #29VUV8QPY, Reddit Golf, Member, 4403 http://cr-api.com/player/29VUV8QPY Sword Slash #8YY289C8, Reddit Hotel, Elder, 4241 http://cr-api.com/player/8YY289C8